ZUYA hemp muffins
You fancy baking your own mini space cakes? Here is our recipe!
This recipe makes four hemp muffins.
You will need the following cooking utensils to make the muffins:
- big bowl
- kitchen scales
- measuring cup
- small sieve
- muffin moulds or tin
You’ll find in our ZUYA hemp muffin glas the following ingredients:
- 100g sugar
- 80g flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 5g baking powder
- 1g ZUYA CBD hemp buds
You will also need:
- 120ml milk
- 20g butter
- Heat oven to 200°C (upper and lower heat).
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the ZUYA hemp buds. Let it simmer on a low heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Strain the melted butter through a sieve to remove the hemp buds.
- Add the melted butter and milk to the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Fill the four muffin moulds and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until risen, firm to the touch and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean
If you want to, you can add an extra ingredient to your muffins. There are endless possibilities. You can add a handful of walnuts, some hemp seeds or raisins, even a pinch of cinnamon, if you are still in the Christmas spirit.
If you prefer, you can also add another green ingredient.
Let your imagination run wild. Just add whatever ingredient you want to the mixture and pop it in the oven – bon appetit!